Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 16-17-18

Day 16 - After today's events, my paint-box made me smile as I pulled it out. This painting is inspired by last night's sunset at Camp Huaco Springs near New Braunfels, TX.
"Winter Sunset - Texas Hill Country"
4" x 4" mini, oil on canvas panel
 
 
 

Day 17-  I was fortunate to see this funny little bird in a field late afternoon a couple days ago. I didn't know what it was until I saw it in action. The comical movements cheered my day! 
 "Roadrunner"
4" x 4" mini, oil on canvas
 
 
 Day 18 - Running a little behind... But still going! What a challenge this one was!
I was determined to try this as I love  icicles! My eldest daughter sent me this photo taken out her window a couple mornings ago. It reminded me of a song I remembered from many years ago. 
 "Going to Be a Bright, Bright, Sunshiny Day!"
4" x 4" mini
 
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments!