Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Days 10-11-12 Painting Challenge, 30 Paintings / 30 Days

As I had not planned to do this challenge because of traveling, most of these paintings are a result of day by day happenings, but are all original from my set-ups or photos.
Day 10 - The socks I have been knitting were put on the back burner so I could concentrate on painting. They will be waiting when the challenge is completed. 

"Baby, It's Cold Outside"
4" x 4" mini
 

Day 11 - I saw this little ice cream shop as I was leaving Port Aransas TX one day. Now, ice cream is very hard for me to pass up, and I felt no need to do so that day! Such a cute place, with brightly painted tables and benches placed on the deck to sit and enjoy your ice cream while watching the sea gulls come and go.
"Screamin' For Ice Cream!"
4" x 4", mini
 
Day 12 - I had been a grump the last couple days and realized I was out of my "happy fruit" so I made a trip to the local W*M store and picked up some groceries. What a difference that made!
"Happy Fruit"
4" x 4", mini
 
Thank you for viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments!