Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 22-23-24 30 Paintings/ 30 Days Painting Challenge

Day 22 - This is one of the first critters that greeted me at my new home in Pennsylvania a few years ago and I have been wanting to do his "portrait" since then. This painting challenge has been good for me in that it spurs me on. Only 8 more to go!
"Springtime Chippy"
4" x 4" mini, oil on canvas panel
 
Day 23 -  We all need a little desert from time to time. I am treating myself today! Not by eating it , but by painting it. It just looked so luscious..... I could not resist!
"Yogurt, Berries, and Chocolate, Oh My!"
4" x 4" mini, oil on canvas panel
 
Day 24  - Coconut oil is all the rage these days! I saw an article on "50 Uses for Coconut Oil,
 which gave me the inspiration for today's painting.
 "Cuckoo For Coconuts!"
4" x 4" mini, oil on canvas panel
 
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments!