Wednesday, January 2, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days - #1

I am participating in a painting challenge to jump-start my painting efforts for 2013
The challenge has been offered by talented artist Leslie Saeta.
Link here
 
My theme is going to be centered on my travels this winter in my 1996 29' Winnebago RV. Painting has been one of my main reasons for my travels. This ... is the beginning!
"In the beginning ... Winnebago Winnie"
3.75 x 4.75 Oil on stretched canvas
(private collection)
 
I am looking forward to this time of painting, and seeing the paintings of other participants as well!
 
If you see a painting you like, or would like me to do a commission for you please contact me privately by my email (sunnybrook.7@gmail.com)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
 


1 comment:

  1. What a great way to start out the challenge! Love the painting - and am looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments!