Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Big Thank-You!

To all followers and readers of my blog..... Thanks for all your recent encouraging comments and emails. Means alot to me ..... Lately it seems to just be the same-old, same-old, stick-to-it-itiveness of everyday life. Not much exciting.....

I am glad for the reprieve of somewhat cooler weather this last week, after the heat taking it's toll in the rabbit barn. Life seems to be settling down a little and I hope to get back to some painting soon. Meanwhile, I have been enjoying catching up on other's blogs, and studying techniques and paintings of other artists. Got to love this internet!

2 comments:

  1. Sunny come visit me soon. I really enjoy your blog and you just need to keep having fun. Being artistic is such a gift from God. He passed me up on that gift!
    Come see the miracle makeover for Colette. Lots of great Pink Saturday posts today and all weekend long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog too and seeing your beautiful paintings... very cool! The weather has been GREAT lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments!