Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Painting Challenge for Me and a Gift for One of YOU!

I started a new simple series of small paintings called

"Christmas Scents, Scenes and Sounds"

I don't know how many I'll get done before next Tuesday, but I am challenging myself. There are 2 posted now and hope to get several more added. Check it out if you have time and want to see them.

I will be giving one away for Christmas.
The plan is to draw a name from all the comments posted on the

Christmas paintings.

If you comment more than once, your name will go in as many times as you comment. The drawing will be on

Dec 15th.

My daughter will be here to do the drawing. She will notify the winner and you can send your address to my email. She will get it mailed out to you. This helps me, as well as gifting someone else, because it gives me a reason to paint.
So keep checking back... this should be fun!

9 comments:

  1. We would love to have one for our new to us 5th wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where are the pics to comment on? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see the pics either... (does this comment count?) :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I found them on your "Older Post".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh Becky..your painting are so beautiful. Anyone would be lucky to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweetie you are - thinking of others. I just love your paintings - especially the one I have in my house that you painted for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you know I'd love to have one of your paintings so please put my name in. Thanks & what a great idea. God will bless you for it for sure :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put my name in there, too, Sunny! I love give-aways! Now get painting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our family would love to win one of your beautiful little paintings to add to our Christmas decorations.

    Thank you and God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments!